Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SNAG: Old Navy Techno Hoodies


"What the heck is a "Techno Hoodie?"" you may ask. Well, here we go!



Old Navy has come out with a hoodie with built-in headphones! It's surprisingly seamless in design and the earbuds are fantastic quality-lots of bass without losing treble. I'm VERY impressed!


Let me ease some tension-YES, they are machine washable! The drawstrings at the top of the zipper contain the wires that run to the tips where your earbuds are. The earbuds have a great rubber grip that fit in everyone's ears perfectly-the little 4 year old I nanny even wore them! The cord runs inside a cloth tubing alongside the zipper. You'd never know how it works! In the right pocket, you get a 3.5mm jack to plug in your iPod/Zune/phone/mp3/Walkman (hehe)/etc. This may be a negative for our left-handed pals, but for a cozy hoodie, great headphones and a perfect price point, I doubt anyone would be disappointed over that alone.


The hoodie itself is well made. The inside is lightly lined with fleece which is great and versitile. The zippers are reinforced and painted to match the hoodie color-no yucky brass! One thing I especially appreciate is the fact that the hood is practical and not oversized or obnoxious. A+!


These little guys are on sale until the 24th, but starting at 5am on the 26th, Old Navy will have a huge 60% off sale, so maybe you can get lucky and catch them then. They are already sold out online and taken off the website-in just ONE DAY!


95% of all the clothing I own is Old Navy-and this just adds to my collection!


I got my pink Techno Hoodie in pink with gray trim for just $15. Perfect gift for the outdoorsy or athletic type (or if you just like to have your iPod at the grocery store!)

No comments:

Post a Comment