Thursday, December 9, 2010

Regret: Glade Scented Oil Candle


Where do I begin?!

I'm a very honest person. It's not my intention to "bash" this product in any way-the following is my opinion.

I have seen the commercials about Glade Scented Oil Candles and how they're supposed to be so wonderful and make the room smell nice. I was at Walgreens getting something to snack on (plus pink Christmas lights, Cosmo, and hair dye...) when I saw the really cute pink/black tin they come in and picked one up. $2.50 I think. I loved the Dewberry scent and lit it as soon as I got home.

I was very excited to soak in a hot bath and light my candle...only there was NO scent! Nothing! After an hour, I blew it out and went to bed.

I got home today and relit the candle. 30 minutes later, it's non existent! What a rip-off! I paid money to burn an unscented candle for an hour and a half?! I would have been better off with tea-lights! Ridiculous.

I understand it's only $2.50, but I expect a product to do what it's made to do! I wouldn't complain as much if I had noticed a scent or the candle would have burned longer.

This just goes to show...I'll stick with my trusty Candles By Victoria from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment